xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

J.k. Rowling Refuses To Be Parted From Book 7

I would have though that it was more dangerous to carry it around with her. I would have though a vault or something specialized would be way more secure.*shrug* It is her fault if it gets stolen.

I would have though that it was more dangerous to carry it around with her. I would have though a vault or something specialized would be way more secure.
*shrug* It is her fault if it gets stolen.

yeah, but if she is on vacation and leaves it at home, that is an awful long time someone has to break into the vault, no matter how big the vault is, it can and always be able to be broken into..

it might be a little more crazy to cary it around with her, but she also writes while on vacation. and um well i think it would be left safer in her hotel room than in her house thousands of miles away.

it might be a little more crazy to cary it around with her, but she also writes while on vacation. and um well i think it would be left safer in her hotel room than in her house thousands of miles away.

I was suggesting putting it in a bank or something, whcih in my opinion would be much more secure than a house or a hotel room. She could always take the last 50 pages with her.

I was suggesting putting it in a bank or something, whcih in my opinion would be much more secure than a house or a hotel room. She could always take the last 50 pages with her.

a bank... lol that has got to be worse than carying it around with her, because there are bank personel who i am sure would willingly give up their life to steal it and sell it on e-bay then move out of the country... lol

If she lost her hard copy that she brings with her she's pretty pwned... lol (hopefully she has backups secretly hidden in her safe or something)

If she lost her hard copy that she brings with her she's pretty pwned... lol (hopefully she has backups secretly hidden in her safe or something)

hmm, i dont think she would loose it :) i mean, that is why she insisted on taking it on the plain with her... because she didn't want her luggage to get lost and the story with it....

in america, in pretty much every hotel you go to there is a safe that you can put it in, so i dont think that she could easily loose over 200-300 pages of written work >_< and if she does, sucks for her she has allot of writing to do and probably allot of dissapointed fans.