xisto Community
jlhaslip

Is Saint Michael As Evil As He Says He Is? Who really knows?

Is SM an EVIL Mod?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha! I decided to dig this up since I recently had the pleasure of meeting Mike in his post-mod days.

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia:

Christian tradition gives to St. Michael four offices:
-To fight against Satan.
-To rescue the souls of the faithful from the power of the enemy, especially at the hour of death.
-To be the champion of God's people, the Jews in the Old Law, the Christians in the New Testament; therefore he was the patron of the Church, and of the orders of knights during the Middle Ages.
-To call away from earth and bring men's souls to judgment

Actually, Saint Michael shouldn't even be a saint since he's technically an archangel, so he doesn't really deserve to be canonized. He's already a higher being than the rest of us lowly humans. He's far too nice to be PURE EVIL, but with a little training, he could be evil enough to lick my boots! :)

Well now a religious perspective as to why I am not evil :), heck this topic almost a year old too :). Well for the most part you could say I do this, except for fighting Satan, haven't met the man yet and I don't rescue souls either. Gas is to expensive and I can't travel the world that fast either :).