xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Inquires About The Blocks Beside The Warn Level

I'm just inquiring about the blocks beside the warning percentage, what exactly do they do and mean?I keep thinking that I'm being warned for something I've done wrong.Can somebody try and explain simply so I fully understand?By the way I'm extremly sorry if I have posted this wrongly.Like if I have posted it in the wrong place and I am trying to put as much information in my posts as I can but sometimes I never know what else to add in to a post of mine.

The blocks are just a gif or image of some sort to take up space and add colour. The most important thing is the percentage value of your warn level. Ideally, you should be at 0%. That means you do not have any warnings against you. Other regular members or guests or Hosted members can only see their own warn percentage. Mods and Admins can see everyone's percentage. Only Mods and Admins can issue warnings or reduce your warn level.

also just to ad a bit of more to haslip post each block will change color at 20% intervals and at 100% your account is pretty much suspended along with what ever the the overall reaso nwhy you got those warnings as well.