xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Why Do I Always Have Problems.

I've been posting and p[osting so that I could get 30 credits and requiest for a free Web Hosting Account and now when I clikc the link that Buffalohelp sent me and after he approved of my request I am now having problems in Xisto.It keeps telling me that my Username and Password are invalid.can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong???

the link is https://support.xisto.com/ correct?

then you are clicking create a hosting account?

then in the first field, you are entering your forum username "Robbie Rotten" exactly as that with no quotation marks?

then you are entering the domain name that you own with its nameservers pointed at Xisto, or you are choosing a Xisto.com sub-domain?

Then you are entering in the username and password, the username should be the exact same as the one you put into the free web-hosting request form.. which was "Robbie" exactly as that! then you are entering a password, and that can be whatever it is you want it to be?

im just checking to make sure you are doing all of this... :)