xisto Community
tdktank59

Funny Flash Thing

I had seen it somewhere before, but anyways thanks for posting it and it is damn funny.Wouldn't it be more interesting is we did something like any Google software killing all related Microsoft software and then Firefox smashing the **bottom** of IE and then fights like AVG / Norton and others. Just an idea though. :)

that's a good anyone see the macromedia flash stickman video its pretty good, I think I saw it in a post somewhere or someone gave it to me.

Saint_Michael are you talking about the Stickman Karate video? If you are then the animation is cool and the music is cool too.

Haha, i hadnt seen that one before. Did I hear doom sounds on that? I'm sure I heard the rocket launcher from doom. And I think it had the same explosion animation.

that's a good anyone see the macromedia flash stickman video its pretty good, I think I saw it in a post somewhere or someone gave it to me.

I think I saw the one on youtube: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/It has other ones similar to the first one in the related videos part.