xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

I Am Confused With Trap17 Forum

What exactly is that?

I don't understand what that really is.

We need more information than that, you need to explain what you dont understand first rather than just saying you dont understand it. Otherwise no-one can help you and this topic will be closed by a mod.
What dont you understand? advertising? Pop-ups? Pop-unders?

Oh I'm so sorry for that, I thought it would have been easy as I posted it in the Pop Ups & Pop Unders.

Anyways that is what I don't understand.
Can you tell me exactly what this is for. like what kinds of things you should really be posting in here?

Also I think I have been given a warning level as I have 5 red squares.

This is what it says...

Warn (0%) then 5 red squares.

Does that mean I have been warned 5 times???
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

We need more information than that, you need to explain what you dont understand first rather than just saying you dont understand it. Otherwise no-one can help you and this topic will be closed by a mod. What dont you understand? advertising? Pop-ups? Pop-unders?

It is important that you stick to the Topic at hand.

Your warning level is 0% meaning no warnings have been issued to you. That is a good thing.

This Topic is for Topics which discuss Pop-ups and Pop-under advertising insertions. If you go to a site and when you leave the site there is a browser page asking if you want to buy something, that is a pop-under. Pop-ups cover the page you are attempting to view.

This page ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ) uses pop-unders and I visit there once a day. You should too. The annoying pop-ups are often selling Compter stuff like registry cleaners and anti-virus removal tools, etc. The annoying things that nobody likes.