xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arbd

Trap17 Is Amazing Hosting Service

Yea Xisto is the best.Now they are giving us a real money by participating at forums.And they make they free host`s services same as their paid host has.Rock you xisto!!!!!Hope you will last forever and be the best of all.

This website definately appears to have the best hosting services out there. I will definately link back to them once I get a website, but I do not understand how you get a website. I realize you have to make posts, which I love doing, but I do not understand this whole myCENTS and credits thing or the process you go through to convert them to a website. I realize I do not have enough yet, but can someone tell me how many you need and then how to make a website once your get them? Thanks so much. :)

I've been looking around Google and it's so hard to find a decent host that doesn't ban/delete your account for no reason, that has a nice bandwidth/space and doesn't flood your site with adverts.
Xisto is amazing. All you need is to register on this forum, get hosting credits and off you go. In no time you get a great offer. I need my credits now, but I just want to say, everyone advertise on your sites. Give credit to Xisto, they don't ask for adverts, but it'd be nice if you could give them a little mention on a 'Credit's or 'Links' page.

Thank you!

I was just thinking about it!

Its amazing the service here...the least you can do is show some appreciation hey.