xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xuzuno

9/11 5th Anniversary

What really bothers me about this is that people are planning celebrations for this. This isn't something to be celebrated. It's something to be thought over and taken seriously. Some people can even make an excuse that it is like a holiday. It's sad just to think of the whole 9/11 deal. Just to think about all that went wrong; it's terrible. We need to spend 9/11 as a nation and remember all those people and pray for them all.

When 9/11 happened I was still in high school. I remember that I should have been studying for an exams the next day but I decided to turn on the tv. I switched to CNN news and I was so shocked to see a video showing a plane crashing against one of the twin towers. I told my mother about it and we both watch as the two towers fell into rumbles. It was a really, really emotional thing to watch and you can't help but feel angry at those responsible for it. Husker is right, we should all pray for those who lost their lives during 9/11 and those they have left behind.

Let's see I was in the field doing military exercises when we found about the attacks. Whne we return to the base it was hell, it took us hours to get back to our barracks and take in what happen and watch it on tv as well.Although it was horrible what has happen the wrong people are milking this event. Looking at Bush mostly.What really has surprised me that the whole economic system didn't go out the window the day after the attack. I think the stock market dropped like over 2000 points from 11,000 and change to somewhere around 9,000 and some change.Now what what really is surprising is the GAS PRICE IS FINALLY DROPPING!! Hopefully one day we can see $1.00 a gallon again, which I highly doubt since this is what it was all about fro mthe beginning.Sad but true.

I was in Art class in middle school. We were working on a refreshers course on drawing human figures. We always had the tv on in the class room so it wouldn't be so quite. I was just about to have to get up in front of the class and demonstrate how to draw the basic shape of the face when the news came on saying that a plane had just crashed into the world trade center. We were all in terrified silence. One of my friends started crying histerically I blindly said that everything was alright then she told me that her sister worked in one of the towers and then the second plane hit and all of our worlds changed forever.

Notice from saint-michael:
a topic was already made, search the forums better.

i was asleep when it happened lol. the next day i wake up and turn on the tv at like 7:00 pm and found out about it. i can't believe i didn't know about it until i watched the news the next day. i couldn't believe it, i never expected something like that to happen but it did.