xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Yo

Yo you all, I'm Martin 20 I'm a lad LOL I live with my nana and my younger brother and I live in County Durham.I was told this forum is where you can get a free forum innit?Keep talking to me so I know I'm posting in the correct places as I have learning disabilities.My disabilities aren't major they just involve sometimes not understanding what you might be saying.

welcome to Xisto robbie! :)

to answer your question: well, kinda... but more specifically, in this forum you can get hosting space for FREE -- which in turn, you can use to host your own forum to your liking.

for your first post, i'd say you are on the right section of the forums. :P just take the time to roam the forums for a bit, to familiarize yourself so you don't get lost here. :P

for more important matters regarding Xisto free hosting, kindly peruse the Xisto README found here:
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

hope you enjoy your stay here. :P

Keep talking to me so I know I'm posting in the correct places as I have learning disabilities.

My disabilities aren't major they just involve sometimes not understanding what you might be saying.

Hello Robbie Rotten (Martin) Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I am not so sure a lot of people on here have trouble understanding what is said. :) You shouldn't have a problem. Most of us speak very simple English. My husband has ADHD with accompanying learning disablity as well. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining detailed subjects to him, but otherwise we get along fine. If you want free hosting for a forum of your own, post items with valuable content and you will have your credits really fast. You have come to the right place for good, reliable hosting. There are a lot of friendly, helpful people here, so just ask when you have a problem.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

Sometimes I think Buffalo is speaking a different language lol. We all have trouble with stuff. This site is great and I think you will like it very much. If you make a mistake, it's not a big deal, the admins and moderators will probably just warn you. There are usually nice lol. Have fun!

I'm a newbie too and I am SO confused! I think someone deleted my website by purpose and now i need to start all over (grr..). Anyways I think everyone has a cool website! Keep it up everyone!