xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Mummy Sig after long while

I like the overall result, but I think it could be better if the background colours were more different to the character?s ones. It leads to a confusing sensation. Besides, I supose that you could find a font that suits more with the mummy thing, more creepy or whatever, not so plain and perfect.7.5 out of 10

lol the background is made by only duplicating and transforming render and then filtering and styleing and sharping it lol :).. no bruashes or other thing just filters and render..

pretty good job, i dont think the render fits the color scheme, it sticks out like a sore thimb a bit >_< umm i really like the text, but i am looking in your Sig History, and i am seeing no brushing pretty much. IMO just using filters is good on an occasional sig, but not on ever one you make, maybe you could try some brushing? because obviously youve gotten good at the filters, not practice on brushing.8/10

I think brushing is too simple to use it lol :P.. If you can see the history of Xisto about a month ago or more then you will see some of my brush sigs :)..