xisto Community
dontmaimyourself

Ps3, Anyone Still Getting One.

What I am going to do is wait for the PS3 to come out. Then, I will read online about it and its features. I want to know if I would like it before I spend a huge amount of money.If people say it isnt worth your money, I might buy a Xbox 360 because those are cheaper and I know they are good because my neigbor has one and I play it everyday.

No matter what happens, i will get a sony playstation 3 whenever it comes out. mostly because sony kicks butt!! :)

I was really hoping to get the ps3. Maybe they will have bad sales and the price will drop quick. Becuase i have never seen a gaming system for that much money. $700 is just to much money, even $600 is a lot. They should have just made it 450-550 max nothing over that.

How do you know that the price will be more for a Playstation 3 if you combine the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii's prices together? They haven't released the prices yet for the Wii, and even though the Xbox 360 is at $300 and $400, I bet the Wii will be at least $250, if not $300. Either way, if you combined both prices, they cost more than the Playstation 3 (20GB harddrive version.) And nobody can rip on Sony for releasing the Playstation 3 later. The Wii isn't out yet either and Microsoft screwed themselves trying to release their console first because of numerous problems with the first batch, in which case whoever released what first won't matter because the Playstation 3 will sell just as many as the Xbox 360 will.

Nintendo has promised that the Wii will not cost more than $250 USD. And even if it did go over, it'd still be a good deal less than the PS3. If it was not for the price, I most likely would have bought a PS3, but come on! I am not made of money here. :)

I've already saved my money to buy ps3... thank god that sony decrease the price by 20% from it's original price..... however, buying the games might be a big problem for me becuz the price of Blue-Ray Disc aint cheap in my country....