xisto Community
The Devils Playpen

Which is better?

Who is best ready to serve our country?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i do support pres. George W. Bush in all his endeavours. Infact, he is my dream man. I like him in all ways apart from the fact that he won the war against saddam hussein

Dont get me wrong while I do think it was a good idea to free the iraqi people I do think that the coallition could have done a better job of it, another question is any one else sick of the 'should we have gone to war' thing, I mean its happened now tour troops are there so people who protest are wasting their time they cant change whats already happened.

I think that this war will cause, to a certain extent, a state of apathy in many Western countries - namedly America, England, and Australia - as there were so many people that protested against going to war, who were simply pushed aside and ignored.I partially agree with dontmaimyourself - 'liberating' the Iraqi people from Saddam Hussein's dictatorship did need doing, but I think that the whole operation was blundered. And seriously, how many people really believe that America's original intentions weren't solely based around oil?

i dont think that america's main aim of going to war has anything to do with the oil in iraq or else, they would have started draining some of iraq's oil fields

I watched a television program informing how America was creating a pipe for oil from somewhere in Upper-Asia, around Russia, but not in it due to reasons.. So, a war for oil makes no bloody sense.I do however, believe it wasn't executed (like just about everyone else says) correctly, but then again, in war people only lose lives, not gain them. The President may have chosen the unpopular choice, but how many terrorist attacks in the USA have we heard about since Operation Freedom started?

I watched a television program informing how America was creating a pipe for oil from somewhere in Upper-Asia, around Russia, but not in it due to reasons.. So, a war for oil makes no bloody sense.
I do however, believe it wasn't executed (like just about everyone else says) correctly, but then again, in war people only lose lives, not gain them. The President may have chosen the unpopular choice, but how many terrorist attacks in the USA have we heard about since Operation Freedom started?

i believe the seemingly unpopular choice pres. bush chose was the best thing to do at the time cos the iraqi terror (Hussein) wasnt heeding to the peaceful approached from pres. bush. i think he was pushed to the edge before he did what he did

hey people,I disagree with war in general. Too many innocent people have died. I am an American, and I want someone who is not going to put us in danger to run the country. I'm not going to diss the current president, but war is a bad idea. Maybe it was the best choice, as some say, but I don't know about that. I never was fond of Bush anyways.~Puppy, a proud, peaceful American :(

hey people,
I disagree with war in general. Too many innocent people have died. I am an American, and I want someone who is not going to put us in danger to run the country. I'm not going to diss the current president, but war is a bad idea. Maybe it was the best choice, as some say, but I don't know about that. I never was fond of Bush anyways.

~Puppy, a proud, peaceful American :(

you dont really need to be sentimental about this issue. not being fond of pres. bush shouldnt cloud your reasoning. just scrutinize him as if you arent an american. it seems that most of the people who dont suppoer pres. bush are his fellow americans.

KINDA BAD THOUGH

wow that's cool that even nader is beeting bush in the polls. If only more people would vote for nader this election wouldn't be so bad. I can't believe our candidates suck so freakin much this year. Especially bush. The sad part is, i'm in an area where everyone wants bush for president (byu) and i have to actually hear their crappy opinions (because they're all mormon and their only excuse is because he's republican and against abortion:|)

I agree with Bush's policy and actions in Iraq and it is good that we went in to check for WMD. I also support the removal of Saddam Hussein from power.I disagree with some of his views for issues at home. Abortion should be decided between the woman and her doctor. NO ONE ELSE. I also don't like a president who tries to tell me how to live my life and strip me of all the civil rights that the other 90% of the country enjoy (yet still enjoy collecting MY tax dollars).

When I went over to Political Match and looked at which candidate most matched my views, Nader came top - 95%. Bush had 16% and Kerry 43% - so if I were American I would have voted.....Kerry of course.Nader never stood a damn chance!