xisto Community
Chatz

My Thoughts On Life

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by luck. Illness, injury, love lost, moments of true greatness and moments of sheer stupidity all occur to the limits of our souls. Without these small tests, be they events or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them ? it won?t be easy, but time heals. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious of who you open your heart to. If someone loves you and you love them, love them unconditionally because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to things you would never have felt or seen without them. Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can although there are limits, for you may never be able to experience it again.Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Make friends with people you enjoy being around and don?t get too serious about certain things. Laugh and smile a lot ? it will make you a pleasant person to be around. When someone speaks to you, actually listen. You can learn a lot by listening to what others have to say.

As my signature says, life is what you make it. There is no one to blame for anything but yourself (in most cases) :D So many young people complain about the teachers in my school but if they spoke to them about the problem things would get easier. It would also help if they did the work which they are too lazy to do. :D

allright one flaw in your problem juice...sorry but im a little anal about this since this happend to me...1. the teacher sucks2. you ask the teacher and try and get help for it and still dont get it3. other teachers wont help because they only do what they are payed for4. all your friends/parents wont help you because they dont know what your talking aboutanyways... only had it happen once and i ended up figuring it out after about a month... when i finaly got it out of another teachereither way yeah life is what you make it...also guys heres one tip i sujest you take to heart"slow down and smell the roses"if your dont know what that means here you go.In life most of us are rushing around trying to do eveything within a minute. So Slow down and look around you and see whats ACTUALLY going on! thus smell the roses...Hope that quote helps some of you

Yes Life is a just a big compilation of the same things happening over and over again with a different point of view and reason behind them.Really I say we can only learn from what has happened to others and attempt to do something different, be it wrong or right as long as it is different. As long as we are constantly changing in life things can only get better in our own lives. I mean everyone likes to stay the same so they don't have to deal with change and all that but in hindsight change has made me who I am, I don't like change when it is happening but afterwards when i can go look at what actually happened during that changes I realize that it was a good things. So in a sense Life is what you make it but it's more than that because you don't have control over an aweful lot you know, so some things you just have to run with.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by luck. Illness, injury, love lost, moments of true greatness and moments of sheer stupidity all occur to the limits of our souls. Without these small tests, be they events or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.
If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them it wont be easy, but time heals. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious of who you open your heart to. If someone loves you and you love them, love them unconditionally because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to things you would never have felt or seen without them. Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can although there are limits, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Make friends with people you enjoy being around and dont get too serious about certain things. Laugh and smile a lot it will make you a pleasant person to be around. When someone speaks to you, actually listen. You can learn a lot by listening to what others have to say.

I agree with you!! Totally Agree!!

I agree that everything happens for a reason. I believe that God is in control of everything, and he'll never give you anything you can't handle.Forgiveness is the final form of love.I think, if we all just shut up and thought about what we are going to say, less feelings will be hurt, and the world will be a lot more peaceful. I'm a listener, and you're right - you can learn a lot just by listening.

I would like to think life as a test from Jesus, there are so many things happening everyday, and it is a judgment of how you handle, sure bad things do happen but it is how you deal with it which makes anything meaningful. I believe we should treasure our loved ones, we never know when they will just leave you one day, and when that happens it is really saddening because it is as though a huge part of your heart is taken away from you like that. The phrase 'think before you say anything' really holds a lot of meaning, it is often through not thinking do we say things which hurts very badly, and we should always try to avoid that but with us being humans, saying and doing are 2 seperate entities and we always end up saying it but not doing it in the process (myself included). But I am already trying my best to think twice before saying anything and believe me, it helps a lot in calming arguments or quarrels by a huge mile.

Life is a course of existence of an individual

As we all know what is life but only few people know what exactly life and is its necessity. The universe began with a Big Bang and will probably crunch or get diluted in infinite space. But just imagine then whats the use of life on Earth? Thats because we are just here for a transient time and paas our time and then go. Life's just a TIME PASS???!! No. Life is more then time pass! Its life that shows us the superior strength of nature. It is the ultimate proof of nature when it wants to prove that it has immense power!!! Origin of life and theory of evolution proves the potential of nature and its forces. Have you ever imagined the machinery going on in a single cell where there are thousands of proteins being produced and functioning in tandem sequence with other networks of molecules.

Life is a gift to us from nature itself. We should respect life to its fullest and make the best use of it for protecting nature itself. As we all know we cannot regulate nature we can only learn the laws of nature by using Science as the source and medium for it. As a concluding statement I would like to say that life is the means for realising Nature and to know the existence of its supernatural powers. Happy Living!!!

This objection cannot be too strongly repudiated. It cannot be supported for a moment, for the spirit and the mind are the subject of scientific investigation in exactly the same way as any non-human entities. Psycho-analysis has a peculiar right to speak on behalf of the scientific Weltanschauung in this connection, because it cannot be accused of neglecting the part occupied by the mind in the universe. The contribution of psychoanalysis to science consists precisely in having extended research to the region of the mind. Certainly without such a psychology science would be very incomplete. But if we add to science the investigation of the intellectual and emotional functions of men (and animals), we find that nothing has been altered as regards the general position of science, that there are no new sources of knowledge or methods of research. Intuition and inspiration would be such, if they existed; but they can safely be counted as illusions, as fulfilments of wishes. It is easy to see, moreover, that the qualities which, as we have shown, are expected of a Weltanschauung have a purely emotional basis. Science takes account of the fact that the mind of man creates such demands and is ready to trace their source, but it has not the slightest ground for thinking them justified. On the contrary, it does well to distinguish carefully between illusion (the results of emotional demands of that kind) and knowledge.
This does not at all imply that we need push these wishes contemptuously aside, or under-estimate their value in the lives of human beings. We are prepared to take notice of the fulfilments they have achieved for themselves in the creations of art and in the systems of religion and philosophy; but we cannot overlook the fact that it would be wrong and highly inexpedient to allow such things to be carried over into the domain of knowledge. For in that way one would open the door which gives access to the region of the psychoses, whether individual or group psychoses, and one would drain off from these tendencies valuable energy which is directed towards reality and which seeks by means of reality to satisfy wishes and needs as far as this is possible.

From the point of view of science we must necessarily make use of our critical powers in this direction, and not be afraid to reject and deny. It is inadmissible to declare that science is one field of human intellectual activity, and that religion and philosophy are others, at least as valuable, and that science has no business to interfere with the other two, that they all have an equal claim to truth, and that everyone is free to choose whence he shall draw his convictions and in what he shall place his belief. Such an attitude is considered particularly respectable, tolerant, broad-minded and free from narrow prejudices. Unfortunately it is not tenable; it shares all the pernicious qualities of an entirely unscientific Weltanschauung and in practice comes to much the same thing. The bare fact is that truth cannot be tolerant and cannot admit compromise or limitations, that scientific research looks on the whole field of human activity as its own, and must adopt an uncompromisingly critical attitude towards any other power that seeks to usurp any part of its province.

This is an essay that my profesor wrote. It has really inspired me alot.. please have a look

In my opinion, life is a kind of battle, we fight with every difficulty we meet, and never give up easily. Through the battle, we get a good sense of who we are, and what we are able to do. Life is not easy for everyone, we usually have to develop our own paths, we fight until the path goes into a dead end. I have many bad habits, I'm trying to break them, this is a kind of battle I'm having with myself.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by luck. Illness, injury, love lost, moments of true greatness and moments of sheer stupidity all occur to the limits of our souls. Without these small tests, be they events or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.
If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them it wont be easy, but time heals. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious of who you open your heart to. If someone loves you and you love them, love them unconditionally because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to things you would never have felt or seen without them. Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can although there are limits, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Make friends with people you enjoy being around and dont get too serious about certain things. Laugh and smile a lot it will make you a pleasant person to be around. When someone speaks to you, actually listen. You can learn a lot by listening to what others have to say.

I like what you've said here. It's rare to find someone who really thinks that way. I've found myself having questions on why things are so often due to the death of my mother at her young age as well as my own, as well as in feeling unwanted by my father and most of my friends. Maybe not always unwanted, but as though so many more things come before me. Things that are important to me are often looked over and suddenly, I'm alone in those things or I'm just plain alone physically. So it's often hard to always agree with what you've said here at the beginning. I do think though, that you are entirely right, and I thank you for putting this up.

Aaah, time and time again life proves to me how similar we all are in reality. Here I was thinking that I was the only one who felt the same way you feel. To me life is a camera, if you use it right you get the most beautiful pictures but even if you don't yet remember the memory attached to that pic you still see a really beautiful picture. The problem with the evolving generation is how isolated we feel or want to feel even though technology is bringing us closer and closer. To live in the present is the perfect way to live can be as wrong as saying always work for your future. What should actually be said is that "One must work for the future while keeping in mind that he is always living today" for we live today, have lived yesterday and will be living tomorrow :lol:

I love forums because you get to see so many shades of the original color, the energy within us being a neutral and unknown color but with our environment we tend to add color, texture and depth into it.. You might argue that the soul/energy never changes and remains constant, I will simply say that like the chameleon our energy changes its form to suit the environment but never changes who it is and always tries to make us follow the path of truth.