xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowSpy

Hey, This Is Me, Who Are You?

Hi everyone.

My s/n is ShadowSpy, as you all can see. You can shorten it to Shadow, or SS...

If you want to know my real name...well I'm not going to just tell you. Here are some hints if you really want to know:

1. There are 3-7 letters in my name.

2. The first letter appears thrice in the name of the author of Thief of Time.

3. The second letter is the shape of the moon this October 7

4. The remaining letters....walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening.

Anyway, thanks for letting me be a part of this community!

Hello ShadowSpy :D , and welcome to the Xisto community where hosting for free is absolutely the best. If you haven't read the Xisto forum rules, please do so. Also, nice introduction of yourself. If you would like to know about me, go here I hope you enjoy your time at Xisto.com and best wishes!

Woot the shadows are taking over the world! :D Well this is me really, i dont have a real name when im on the internet, just my nick which is shadow-x or shadow or shadowx lol i can barely keep track of myself!Well welcome to Xisto, its a great place to be even if you dont want hosting but its even better if you do want it :D !

Hello ShadowSpy Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running. If you are after hosting, you have come to the right place. There are also a lot of friendly, helpful people here if you need help.

Hmm, am thinking hard about your real name. I got the R and O, but am lost on the remaining. Can I have another hint? But then again maybe it is MAN. AHA! Perhaps Roman?

Hy SS.. lol I like the way ou presented your name :D.. It would be cool to start looking for thous hints but I know I wont find them anyway lol :D

Hello RomanNice to see a guy with a logical brain.To solve a puzzle is not a big thing but to frame the question requires something in you.So Roman Welcome to the group and quickly become a hosted member and as other members have instructed read the rules and follow them, this isn't the hardest thing in the world.Hope to get some more interesting puzzles from you in days to come.