xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Google Apps For Your Domain

Google has rolled out a new service for the small business. They provide a package of the Google services for our domains. You can use these Google services with your own logo and templates.

The google apps offered for your domains are,

Posted Image Gmail

Posted Image Google Talk

Posted Image Google Calendar

Posted Image Google Page Creator

You will have to own a domain name if you want to signup for this service.

Signup to this service here, Google Apps for Your Domain

Thats very interesting. I am not sure how many businesses would actaully use most of those since email is a very easy server to setup. However, i guess if you just are a 2 or 3 person company then it might make sense to use gmail for your email. However google chat, calender, etc. are not very useful and there are many other free apps out their that are better in which a small business could use. Overall, its another step for google but most likely wont be a very profitable one.

Wow, this seems really interesting. I have been using Gmail for two of my domains and both the Gmail for both the domains work great. I really like this service from Google. But apps domains seems even more interesting. But I wonder whethere Google webpage creator is the best what-you-see-is-what-you-get ou there!It comes with google's first invention which is to get their products by invitation only.