xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Site Down?

I was accessing the FTP Manager and suddenly it could not connectWhen I tried logging in via Mozilla, it told me that darran.trap17.com took too long to respond.I would like to ask whether is the site down or is there any ongoing problems?Please get back to me ASAP

So it seems that the server we are using - Gamma is down? The other servers are paid servers or something like that?Once I get a credit card, I will definitely jump into paid hosting :D

It is happening the same with me.Tons of not good things are happening to many times, i wish we could have some explanation of why this things are happening.Anyway, Xisto.com free hosting service is still the best of the entire internet, no doubt about it.

well, it seems that the server is down at this point of time and I will request everyone to please be patient. I am sure it will be up soon.

Anyway, Xisto.com free hosting service is still the best of the entire internet, no doubt about it.

That is the spirit guyz. Bad things happen and if we are getting free service we must be happy that we are getting it for free and we must appreciate and make it popular.

-------Update-----

The server has come up again. Both my sites are working. So, with in minutes of my reply..the server is up again :D
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Looks like your posts came in time then, it 'fixed' the server and everything is back up and running. Perhaps we could get an explaination as to why the server just crashed?

Looks as though the server was rebooting.

Last reboot 1:33

So the last server boot was ~1hr 30mins ago which is about the time it was reported online again. Might have been an update or something which required the server to reboot.

Problem solved.

/~* Locked