xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squeaky

Atheism: Social Bias?

There is just nowhere near enough evidence to start assuming there is a God.

There is plenty of evidence. But if your disbelief comes from lack thereof, then my belief can also come from lack thereof: a lack of contradictory evidence. The argument "there is not enough evidence" is not sound enough to be used, especially since it's self contradicting. You're saying "not enough evidence." This implies that there is some evidence to believe in a Higher Being.

People one does not become atheist, one is born atheist.

People are not born as atheists, people at birth are incapable of thinking for themselves; therefore you're making the decision for them. Atheism is a self-proclamation. Unless you're defining the word "atheist" as "one who cannot think for themselves," then, by this (your) definition, they are atheists. But, surely, you won't agree to this kind of defintion. :lol:

PLEASE PEOPLE
YOUR ALL BIASED
ATHEISM IS NOT A RELIGION, IT IS A LIFESTYLE!

People are treating like a religion, but atheism is a lack of religion. For all of you Americians who think I'm below other religions it's okay, I believe(don't) in what I want- why do religious $&@* care?

Then again America is afraid of change. It needs to be slapped around a bit.