xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imacul8

Happy Birthday Me!

Oh my gosh how exiting!!! Its my birthday yay!!!! The BIG 21. Made it yay :DGotta love the pressies, got a gold chain, alcohol, alcohol dispensers, hip flask, wieghts set, plus more to come at my party yay!!*me dances*

Happy Birthday! I'm turning 21 this November. Alcohol? alcohol dispensers? Well, you are 21 already! Enjoy your day!

Happy birthday, 21 cool I will have to wait alot till I get there.I will be turning 15 on 23rd April, 2007, but thats just too long... :D

What a way to celebrate your birthday. Imagine, announcing it on the net, I reckon you must be lonely. haha. Anyway, Happy Birthday.

happy berthday bro, hope you enjoy it. im turnig 21.... in 5 years lol.hope you enjoy this day to the fullest, you are offisialy rid of your parents...how i wish i could be 21.doing your own thing, being who you are were you are.they just tend to hold me back from my freedom.any way enjoy great day and once again happy b day for you.

WOOT!! :D.. happy birthday :D... When you blow candles wish the thing you mostly want and that you are active at Xisto 4ever :D... celebrate it right :D...

Happy Birthday to every one whose birthday is coming or gone. Buy some sweets, alcohol or what soever and present it to yourself from me. :D21st Birthday is always great, I was on that point three years back, but now going to achieve another milestone and that is my 25th birthday on 3rd January 2007, everyone invited but with presents.

Happy birthday imacul8, I hope you had a good day and didn't drink too much drink.What's so fascinating about turning 21, the younger you, the better it is, why bother wishing your lives away hehe :DI guess it's a good birthday for those who like to drink as they can buy alcohol from many supermarkets at the age of 21.