xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Star Wars Episode 7,8,9 And Tv Series Rumors galore

I was checking up on some star war stuff just to see whats on the market and what not and I hit this site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

after reading them i did a quick search on episode 7 and their has ot be thousands of site about this. Heck even Mark Hamil mention something about it. Now this would be sweer except for the date that was claimed 2014 or something like that.

Now rumors are still out on the tv series to bridge the 20 year gap between episode III and IV are somewhat confirmed. 100 hours worth of episodes so if it was broken down to 13, 24 episodes a season it will take a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_live-action_TV_series

though wikipedi tends to be wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wookieepedia

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Now i wouldn't mind seeing the tv series though the dark settings it will contain especially with the jedi getting hunted down and what not but it will be interesting to watch and hopefully the ratings will be good enough to keep them aired.

Hopefully though we won't get the stale acting like the prequals had.

I do hope there'll be more someday. I really do. I know some people were a little disappointed with Star Wars episode III but I liked it. I often wonder are they or should they do a tv Series (like Star Trek) I know Star Trek was a huge tv sucess. I watched the cartoon version of Star Wars that breached episodes II to III they were pretty good but imagine if that was made into a live-action tv series Star Wars websites and message boards would be very busy. So I do hope more Star Wars movies or live-tv-series are just around the block. I really do hope. :D

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Well if one was to assume, but I guess I would be right and that this will be the most expensive tv series in history the cg alone would be in the millions per episode and of course the hundreds upon hundreds of extra's that would be needed as well.

Woah, more Star Wars! Awesome. Though I would not like to see it turn into another lame TV Series. That would just ruin it for me, though I would love another like 3 episodes. =DAnyway, that's really cool, just bites that we'll have to wait till 2014. :/

As long as there are still Chewbaccas in the Starwars movies, then I think they will be great. I though episode 7 was going to come out in 2007, and supposedly all in 3, Oh well, just 7 years for another one, thats all..... I wonder what its going to be about. The lord sith is dead, and it appears that they have no enemies now. Are they just going to party all the way until episode 9?

Personall i think it will be around 2010 or later. They are planning to have along gap to get the storys sorted i believe. Also though i have been told that George Lucas has hired a team ofpeople to direct the films in his absence. How true there are though i dont know. He has said he spent his entire life to star wars and in his later yours he doesnt want to miss the time with his family

Well if one was to assume, but I guess I would be right and that this will be the most expensive tv series in history the cg alone would be in the millions per episode and of course the hundreds upon hundreds of extra's that would be needed as well.

Oh I am sure with all the money George Lucas has made with the Star Wars movie Series. I am sure he can afford at cg tv series. Or better yet. Like I said a live action tv series. I for one like to see the lost stories of many of the Star Wars characters and answer a few questions like.

Who Trained Master Yoda?
How did Darth Sidious become a Sith Lord.
Who trained Mace Windu?

And pretty much what happened to Luke Skywalker and Han Solo and everyone else after the original series? So many questions that hopefully will be answered someday.

I think the should do an episode that takes place like before episode one sort of like an starwars origins along with an episode 7, 8, 9, & 10, sure it would take some time but I think it could happen & turn out really good.-reply by starkiller