xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Save Water... ...Drink Beer

lol I made this sig because one of my friends had such text "Save Water drink Beer" on his T-shirt and I really like that one :D...

Posted Image

by the way comeent and rate please my sig..

That's cool and all, but I have no idea what is going on in the sig. The guy is just holding up a barrel I think. So I have to say 6/10, no hard feelings or anything. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

If you put your imagination then you will see hi is carying barrel of beer to bar and in the background there is and world icon (stylized).. that shows worlds water :D... the big idea lol..

I'd say the top and bottom parts of the background could stand out just a bit more. And so can the border. Besides that, nice. Like how the text goes well with the background. Oh, it would be awesome if you could somehow cutout the tattoo and make it as a bar above and below the text, that stretches from left to right.I'm rating this sig 8/10.

sorry but didnt understand that about the tattoo abit.. can you specific it more..? Thanks for advices :D..

Notice how the tattoo is in, like, a rectangular shape? If you could manage to make it loop side-to-side, and create a bar with it across the sig, that might look nice. Make it some kind of pattern, if you will.

just tryed to do that but the tatoo is very hard to cout out to make it side to side :D.. Ill try that on next render which will have tatoo.. thanks for advice :D..

I'd give it a 7/10, the border could be better and then the world symbol is not visible that clearly at first glance.

well the concept of the phrase save water drink beer is pretty funny, i just think that if you wanted to uses it in a sig you could have better captured it with a image of someone actually holding a beer or something of that sort. the character you chose is a anime he looks to be like hes getting readu to maybe throw that barrel not drink out of it.. or something of that sort

lol yea but I just found searching render this guy at search engine and I just couldnt not to take it lol :D...

I really like this sig. Especially the BG. Im not too sure about it fitting the theme of save water drink beer.lol but i really like it. Another nice one for you Dawiss.