xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

More Smudge

I just made this and im not sure what to make of it. I only made it because i wanted to use tthe render to see what it would look like. Please rate and comment although o know its not my best.

Posted Image

7/10 It is great what is with the render? Is that Bionicle or something. Where do you get all the renders from like a certain site or something? I mean it is really hard for me to find good renders.

The smudging is very good and render looks good, but the colors on the sig dont fit very good together like green, red, yellow and grey.. and the text I think needs only that GOE or God-Of-Earth not both of them.. sorry but I dont really like that what you did with your border somewhere cuted of but somewhere too dark.. some work and some contrast and i would rate 9 <_<

I like the render but i dont like the Text. I think it needs some style that fits with the entire sig, or something, i dont know how to explain it, but everything else is pretty good, even the border <_< oh but in the right inferior corner it looks like cut.

Yeah i know what you mean about the text. Im goint to loose the GOE but as for style i cant seem to get anything to fit so im going to search for text. Anyway thanks for your advice guys. Especially Dawiss, quality advice as always. Ill let you know whati come up with mate.