xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

! God-of-earth Vs. Dawiss ! Winner first who gets 5 votes

Two friens.. Dawiss and God-Of-Earth finaly have an battle for fun.. will this battle end with Dawis 3dr win in a row or God-Of-Earth will beat the Dawis? it's all up to you.. Battle rules were:

Theme: Any

Style: Only smudge

Size: 350x150

Colors: Any

Vote: God-Of-Eearth and Dawiss can't vote, staff and forum members can vote.

Dawiss:

Posted Image

God-Of-Earth:

Posted Image

!!Let the battle beggins (first till 5 votes)!!

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 0

this is the hardest vote i have ever had to make but i have to give it to... God-Of-earth the only and i mean only reason i gave the vote to GOE is because of the render i like it! but i rate them both 10/10! <_< Sorry dawiss had to give it to GOE

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 1

Both entries are nice. Good blending, and nice depth. However, my vote goes to GoE. The text helps out the sig, and nice render choice.

Dawiss, yours has a nice border. Like mentioned, you went with simplicity. But the text is too simple. If you were to have worked a tad more on the text, you may have gotten my vote.

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 2

I'm not a sig expert, but I have to go with God-of Earth. Yours is kind of plain to me Dawiss, and God-of-Earth added a little 3d look to his I think.

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 3

meh, my vote goes to GeO cuz i dont really care for dawiss's, i think it could have been done better than what it was, so my =vote goes to Geo good job geo

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 4

My vote goes to God of War as well. The render in Dawiss's signature seems to dark for the background and I don't think it looks good. God of War's though, matches and looks really cool.

Dawiss: 0God-Of-Earth: 5

Ok good luck GOE I just didnt had a luck this time I thought it will be okey with simple sig lol <_<.. ok some other time lets make a rematch with my rules :P..