xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Database Is Deleted database is deleted today

Are you sure it has actually been deleted? Sometimes I cant access my databases, but this usually sorts itself out after a while & I can get back in.Keep trying it before panicking too much.

please check again after some time. this apparent "database deletion" as reported by cpanel is mostly experienced when the mysql goes down. however, the database is not exactly deleted... only that cpanel reports that there are zero (0) databases present. when the mysql goes back up after mysql problem is resolved, then it will again show in the cpanel.i am not aware of the mysql going down for member sites since i just got back online again after a brief absence in Xisto, so if it is in case actually deleted on your end, please report your problem to administrator BuffaloHELP to verify it thoroughly. i am hoping it is just a case of mysql going down for a little while, and that it still exists now that mysql is obviously up (just checked my cpanel and my sites using mysql and it works).

A brief outage for database was reported yesterday. Server admins are restoring SQL server and may have affected few hosting members.We apologize for your down time. Stay tuned and it will come back within 24 hours (it is shorter but just in case). Nothing has been deleted.Thank you.

There was too many connection to our database today. Either someone was trying a faulty script, multiple attempt with errorous code or unstable script.The issue is resolved now. And this topic is closed.PS PLEASE PLEASE do not abuse our database. Xisto lets everyone to host whatever you want and however you want but abusing database with experimental code will make us suffer.