xisto Community
ProtoMan

How Was Your Day ?

My usual day is boring , my mom and dad blame me for anything they or my sister caused. That is because of me so that my Computer infected with viruses , and because of me that my sister download a lot of movies and more.I have to study nearly the whole day and only free 30 minutes to come here and start posting.How about you ? How was your day ?

do you want me to get started? i woke up late, realizing that i only have 30 minutes to prepare before i go to school. i also found out that i ended up sleeping that night, instead of reviewing for an upcoming exam. that's not all, since i fell asleep, i wasn't able to do two assignments, one of which is an essay and the other was... oh never mind. anyway, i had to type my essay quick in order to pass it to my prof.my glasses were useless and i wasn't able to clean my contact lenses (since, like what i've mentioned, i slept that night), so i was considered partially-blind. i wasn't able to participate well in class since i couldn't see what my prof was discussing. even if i come closer to the board, i wouldn't be able to see it.i took an exam knowing that i haven't reviewed much on it. my ballpen got drained out of ink in the middle of the exam, so i had to buy a new one. i wasn't able to answer well since the exam was time-constrained. i'm only glad that i was able to answer the required number of entries, although my answers weren't really that good.i got the results of my exam in one of my major subjects. to my surprise i got a low score, compared to what i was expecting my score would be. to make things worst, my prof gave me a deduction for an item that she said she couldn't understand my answer. jeez. for me, my answer was clear enough, but it wasn't for her. it's a decent score, but i needed a higher one.good thing the day ended well despite what happened to me. although i can't remove the fact that i'm not trying hard enough to achieve my goals for this semester. tsk.

Well, today was really broing for me. But rather good. I am helping one of my friends manage their forum. But its an InvisionFree, so it sucks. I ended up getting a transfer in my job(it sucks). I got a promotion though.

My new day seems better , I went to school in time (only 1 minute left) , I got ten mark on my exam. But I still be blamed of some stupid things like I said earlier and the most thing make me feel happy that Xisto 's admin approved my hosting request , I think that is impossible because I just make it for 2 hours and when I open my E-mail , very surprised.This day seems better than the previous one a bit , right ?

well...my day so far... is good got bored during band... but mehmy computer class was fun... had a student teaching the class css stuff... (the teacher didnt know it lol)and then after that played some random movies and the whole class was laughing...but yeah so far its been awesome not to mention its friday so i can stay up late lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My day was fine. I played the computer most of the day. But in the morning I like to play the XBox and play Halo 2. Some how it was restarted so I'm going through the whole campaign again. It's fun. I ate and than played the computer. At like 5:00 pm we went out to eat. Came back and than more computer. That's my day. Nice and boring to some. Fun for others <_<

Pretty boring. I didnt wake up till around 3:00 in the afternoon cause i was at the emergency room till like 4 or 5 AM because of my brother got into a bad car accident. Then i woke up and was feeling pretty sick so i just hung out at home for the day and took it easy and played on the computer.

Lol um well first I woke up at 4, couldn't fall back asleep. Got up at 6, played with my dog for a little. Watched tv at 7, lifted some weights.. LOL noo I'm not those muscular women... every girl needs some muscles right? Lol. well anyway, then went shopping with my mom at ten to 1 ish. Ate some lunch at two, and watched tv til 3ish, And here I am at 3-4 (on the computer..!) lol well yeah it was a boring day. oh and at 5 ish I'm going to the airport with my mom to pick up my dad.

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

Hmmm lets see. Woke up a 12:30PM. Ate breakfast. Sat there. Went on the computer for a bit. Signed up here. Helped my parents bring groceries from the car. (We live in a maisonette). Kinda boring but it's life :D

Uh, this morning I got up at 6:30, got dressed, ate breakfast, cleaned up a bit, and went to school. So, yeah, pretty boring. I could actually write paragraphs about interesting stuff that happens in my day, but I think anyone who isn't my friend who actually cares to read needs to seriously get a life. Anyways, I'm in school right now, so, whatever. School's fun, I guess.

Yesterday night was my school's prom night and almost everybody attended it. It was just too bad for me that i didnt go because I didn't have any transportation. My mum flew to England on vacation. My dad went for a business trip without me knowing until afternoon of the prom day. Just, tough luck. Most of my friends were completely dissapointed of my absence.

Slept in on Saturday after a night of drinks, woke up early morning.. had a drive to the beach.. went fishing.. had lunch.. came home.. then played World of Warcraft for the rest of the afternoon.

Nothing special, really. Woke up...after breakfast, I checked the newspaper and adverisements...went to the local shopping mall...got some birthday gifts that I'll be taking with me on a trip this summer...came back and had dinner...took a bath...hit the computer for a few hours...and now just getting ready to go to bed!