xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anndi

Back From The Dead Its Anndi Again

<_< I came back for a little visit. I started out having my site hosted here, anndi.trap17.com, but then my Dad bought his own server so I got my site hosted at anndi.net instead. But Xisto got me started :D I've been a little bored lately, anywho, so I might pop in now and then and make a few posts. :P

I still think it is kinda wierd that people come in and out like that I mean one kid has not been active for like months? So umm I still think it is a little off. But that is just my oppinion.

I still think it is kinda wierd that people come in and out like that I mean one kid has not been active for like months? So umm I still think it is a little off. But that is just my oppinion.

What's wrong with coming back? This is a community in which I used to be a very active member, so I got to know people. But then I became very busy with other work and didn't have time to post, so when I finally found the time, I came back to contribute a little to the community again. I don't see anything weird about that... <_<

What's wrong with coming back? This is a community in which I used to be a very active member, so I got to know people. But then I became very busy with other work and didn't have time to post, so when I finally found the time, I came back to contribute a little to the community again. I don't see anything weird about that... <_<

:P it is always a good thing to have "old" members come back to Xisto and be part of the community again. there are others who get hosted elsewhere, or moved to paid hosting, but still they come back here time and again for the camaraderie. and to anndi, you will always be welcome here hosted or not. B) drop by anytime you have the free time, and be part of our discussions. :D

The first lesson of life which I have been taught is never ever forget your roots, dont forget from where you have came and grown up.So its nice to see a member of Xisto coming back, welcome back ANNDI.This forum has bring out a writer from myself and I pledge to stick to this forum for days to come.