xisto Community
bhavesh

E10-gmail

What is e10-GMail?

This special beta test lets you give Gmail, Google's webmail service, to every user at a domain, e10.info. e10-GMail is hosted by Google, so all your e-mail are hosted on their server and are managed by them. You have total privacy over your e-mail, as no-one can read your e-mails.

visit for more info https://www.google.com/a/e10.info/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http://mail.google.com/a/e10.info/&ltmpl=googlemail&emr=1

What is included in e10-GMail?

Gmail Account - 2 gigabytes of storage and search tools that help your users find information fast. Instant messaging from right inside their accounts. With e10-GMail they are offering 2048mb worth of storage.

Google Talk - Users can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free ? anytime, anywhere in the world.

Google Calendar - Users can organize their schedules and share events and calendars with others.

What is the price?

As of now, e10-GMail is in beta and is free. But we are accepting accounts upon request and not through an online application form. We will manually have to create each requested account.

All together these means we can get another email with domain .e10.info and with all the features of Gmail. <_<

Members hosted with Xisto free web hosting, no ads can create online access email accounts with their domain names. The most commonly used interface is SqurrelMail and Hored. For those who wishes to manage all incoming email with different accounts, Google hosted email account is one of the better ones--you can set different reply-to accounts and have the receiver see your domain in the "FROM" line.So how is e10 gmail account differ from regular Gmail (which most of us have it by now) and creating hosted email account from Gmail themselves?

Well BlixCity was reccomended this service by me, they got accepted and are very happy! I would love to use this service but, my site is not big enough yet, but I may possibly use it in the future, it is very neat and clever!