xisto Community
illdevilinc

Free Get Paid To Site

Hi everyone,i am wondering what this community would think about the plan that i have made up. I want to get feedback before i build any of the scripts, as it would be a waist if i did it and no one would use them. My plan is to build custom PTC scripts (or immitation scripts of Auroura PTC), put the scripts on my server and offer free PTC hosting. As a host i would provide all the scripts that the user would need, i would also provide all the mantainace, space, and bandwidth. All of this would be done threw seprate MySQL database, seperate subdomains, and my Cpanel. The request proccess would be manual apove and the requirements would be that you HAVE to pay your users or you will be banned from ever using the program again. This would benifit alot of users who want to run there own PTC program, and it would alos benifit the users of the PTC program its self. The only drawback of the program is i would place my ads on the program's scripts that i build, but they would only be on the top (Normal banner) and bottom (Bigger ad) of the page. And also if this program works for users i will also provide the cheapest scripts and hosting available.Tell me what you think of this idea, so i can eather build the scripts, or just cancle out the idea.Thanks,illdevilincP.S. If it turns out that people would use this idea alot, i will need some helpers on the site. The helpers would get a cut of the Clicksor and Bidvertiser advertisment that site gets from all the GPT sites. But you will have to proove that you earned it to get it, i do not pay lazy people.

Wait wait wait so what your are saying is that you want to make it so all of Xisto is not free? Well if that is the case which I do not know if this is the case. I totally would reject it but I do not have a say in that.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Read posts carefully and stay within the topic.

Wait wait wait so what your are saying is that you want to make it so all of Xisto is not free? Well if that is the case which I do not know if this is the case. I totally would reject it but I do not have a say in that.

WHAT??? That is completly unrelevent. Im talking about Get paid to sites, not Xisto.