xisto Community
gaea

Control Panel: Current Subscriptions Sort by new posts

I don't know about you guys, but I find the current subscriptions page (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) one of the most useful features of this forum. As such, I have two ideas to make this tool even better.1) Have the topics listed on page be sorted into two sections: one for new posts (at the top) and the other for topics without any new replies.2) Make the topic subscriptions page be the default destination when you click the 'My Controls' link. Or at least swap out the "Recently Read Topics" in favor for it. (I made this suggestion before along with another one. And while the second one was addressed I never got a reply about this one. As such, I apologize if this constitutes a double post.)Both of these changes would be remarkably easy to implement (though I know that you guys are busy). I'd be happy to lend my services if you're interested, shouldn't take more than about an hour of work max.