xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nandaspk

How Nice Is Css Design ?

Great website. Although, I'm not sure it has enough content and webpages within the site to do very well in the search engines (unless you have 1000 incoming links).I'm trying to learn CSS myself, I've always found html and tables to be okay. Can anyone reccommend any links to "CSS for dummies" websites lol?CSS sounds good if it can help webages to load quicker.

Its really benificial since it allows your buttons to be statically made, without having to create 4 kb buttons. My website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is using a CSS Design, which also allows integration into my forum =)

Hello Friends iam joshua a new web designer actually i really wish to be like one of you i visited bakoelweb.com i was suprise to see the amazign design its very nice i am having problem with My dreamwwaver in the sense that when ever i want to create a web site i must use tables and each time i try to type in the tables it dosen shift very well it wont instade the whole text will come in the middle unless i type a whole text and it cover the table spaces before it will be positionplease i really like the site i visited and nothing is wrong with it its nice wether Css or not its very good it loaded very fast on my browser so let him not temper wih the code
but can any one tell me how to atleast give me some good tips on how to design a very simple web site like the one inquestion so that i can impress my friends who depends on me for their site
thank you very much

Well one great advantage to CSS is the ability to CHANGE your site with a couple little changes to the CSS code.For example:If you want to change the color of all your pages font and background color. IF you were using a CSS file all you would have to do is change two strings in that file, and BAM they are changed in all of your pages.It just makes things simpler to change, in my opinion.

My Opinion CSS make your site coding more organize and solid. CSS separate content from presentation as much as possible. Making it more easy to understand the content area and the templates areas, so you could make different templates without affecting the content. For some astonishing examples of how this works, visit the CSS Zen Garden and try clicking some of the designs listed in the sidebar. All of the designs have exactly the same content; the only thing that's different is the CSS.