xisto Community
vietonline

System Spec - 2.20 the program gather all the information of your computer

System Spec - 2.20
System Spec is a program that is very simple tool for those people who want to gather the most important system specifications in their computer.This program displays all the information includes the CPU Speed, Memory (RAM), Video Card, Windows version and serial number, IP and MAC Addresses, hard disks, Ports and others. This program is also intended to provide non-technical users with easy access to all that informations, from a simple interface. You don't have to install this program to use it.
Visit Website http://www.alexnolan.net/software/sysspec.htm
Software Developer Homepage
download application here
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
File Size = 700kb

Or you can simply open up the Run window and type dxdiag.

I have never seen that before. I think that's a pretty neat tool and saves some space on my computer. I realized that I have more RAM than I thought. lol The one thhing I don't think that does show is the amount of space that can be found on my hard drive and how much is used but that isn't a problem because that is easy to do. Just have to hold the mouse over the hard drive symbol.-

running the dxdiag code is definitely much easier and faster way of finding out your system information... I doubt there's a need of external tools to help you in this... But nevertheless, a Graphic User Interface is a better solution to ppl with little computer knowledge...

well this program looks good but i use my own ideas to suggest my pc specs.This is good for those who are going to buy first time,now a days everyone knows about everything relating computer so no need for this program.