xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

Good Games For Xbox 360 And Ds

Wll I don0t acctualy own this Xbox or anything similar but I thought that this is a very good place to ask what are the benefits of this hardware...Is it worth the money? How much do the games cost? Is it a lot better than computer, because computer is very nice to use since it is entirely cheap. You buy it and then you can donwload all sorts of things <_< I mean money is really not the problem with the PC! However, i think that with all these things like xbox, nintendo, playstation or anything like that, you can only play games, cannot excess internet or any other thing, which you can do if you use the computer with all the nice software...This is why I'd really like to hear what are these big advantages of XBOX and similar equipment...thanks

The advantages of a ds: it is hand held yes the graaphics aren't brilliant but it's handy if you go out somwhereThe advantages of an axbox 360: it is great plus it is easy to play multiplayer games it doesn't cost as much as a pc aswell! and you get just as good games on it as a pc just and just as good graphics. some poeple find it easier just putting a disc in than having to download alll the software!also it costs ?300 which compared to some pc's is cheap the games are around ?40-?50 for a game thats for xbox-360for ds it cost around ?100 and the games are ?30 pound each Thanks

Edited by beastjordan (see edit history)

For the xbox 360 the only really good game for it IMO is COD:2, or Call of Duty 2. Its awesome, the graphics are great and the gameplay offline and online is phenominal.

Call of Duty 2

Brilliant. For a launch title, this was probably one of the best. Over all it's tense, immersive, and definantly graphically eye blinding.

Single Player: To start off I can easily say that this was a strong factor in the game which you can alternate now from Nation to Nation, play in chronilogical order, or just stick to it and finish each chapter off one by one.

The graphics I thought were pretty well, along side the audio which suffices for a immersive experince, as well as the guns looking nice and crisp as well as only a few "blurry spots" on your sights.

After you rampage through North Africa, Russia, and France, you will eventualy come to the Multiplayer which was pretty sweet.

Multiplayer: Although the PC version might be better for this area, because only 8 players will play maximum per server, but mostly, you won't notice much of a difference. Including Search and Destroy, Headquarters, Team DM, DM, and CTF, this will occupy you for most of your time.

I agree with everybody above. Call of Duty 2 is a really good game for the Xbox 360. I couldn't tell you any good games for the DS because I don't own a DS or have I ever had an interest in them anyway. Handheld gaming got old a couple years ago but I think Sony is trying to bring it back with the PSP.

I know a lot of the Mario/Nintendo branded games are quite good, so Mario Kart, Mario 64 Advance, The New Super Mario etc (though those you probably have). The Brain Games (Brain Academy and Brain Age) are certainly interesting, I don't mind them, some people may not like them, but I'm always up for saying I'm playing a game that requires some thinking <_<.Also, you can't really go past Metroid Prime: Hunters. FPS on the DS? Brilliant. I have heard the DS version of Advance Wars is great also, though I've only had experience with the GBA versions (which I quite enjoyed).

The best game that is for the xbox as i am saying all the time is halo 2. If you own an xbox and dont have halo 2 then your missing out a whole lot. Other great games that i would recommend are gears of war, oblivion, pgr3, and guitar hero soon to be coming out.