xisto Community
delivi

Google Talk Updated With Voice Mail, File Sharing! New Features added

Google Talk is now celebrating its first year of launch. On this occassion the Google Talk is updated with new features like Voice Mails, File Sharing and also interoperability with AOL. If the person you r call ing from GTalk is not available you can leave voice mails, which can be heard by the user later. You can also share any type of file using this application.

Get the latest copy of Google Talk and Update to enjoy these features. Get it here Posted Image

Excellent update, very usefull <_< .I think they are trying to make some competition with MSN and Yahoo!, but it's going to be difficult, because MSN and Yahoo! have a lot of customers :P

Yahoo and MSN have bunch of customers but i still think AIM is the most popular instant messanger. Therefore, if google partners with AOL and has more features, they will be ok

Well, if Google Talk has file sharing capabilities by now, I still stick to Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger. <_<I don't know friends who use Google Talk. All my friends use Windows Live/MSN Messenger. Yahoo! Messenger has compatibility with WLM/Y! Messenger. Windows Live Messenger has that kind of compatibility too.If only the world would use 1 or 2 kinds of each type of software...

That sounds really cool. I don't have many people I know that uses gtalk. I think people don't care much for gtalk. Even when myspace im came out people didn't really cared about it much. Only internet savvy people who are into the internet and stuff care enough to try it out.Anyways yeah. I'll try it out and then delete it. Or maybe if i like it i'll keep it. you never know.