xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
underOATH

Counter-strike Source Best Game

I seriously think that Counter Strike Source is probably the best game beause there is really no other first person online muiltyplayer action like that game, i just love it because what is better than shooting people and having a good time <_<. My most favorite weapon in Counter-Strike is probably the M4A1 for the Counter Terriosts and probably the Ak47 for the Terrorists. Any My Favorite maps are De_Dust, De_Dust2, ScoutzKnviez, and Some Breakfloor Maps. Im not trying to get into CAL right now, but that would be a very sweet experiance against differnt players and different Clans to play against. CAL is basically a tournament that is involved with money that you pay to go into CAL and there is also different Ranks of CAL which it goes from easy to Harder, but it's basically where you face clans to see who wins the Money.-underOATH

Edited by underOATH (see edit history)

Try playing DOD: Source. Its an awesome game, alot like counter-strike, but it is a WWII Shooter. You get to choose your class, and although the gameplay can get boring, the maps change and so do the approches.Its alot more diffent and IMO its not as repetitive as CS:S

Try playing DOD: Source. Its an awesome game, alot like counter-strike, but it is a WWII Shooter. You get to choose your class, and although the gameplay can get boring, the maps change and so do the approches.Its alot more diffent and IMO its not as repetitive as CS:S

Ah i see i might have to go out and Buy Day of Defeat Source so its just like a WWII shooter a lot like Counter-Strike Source? Well if it is i am just going to have to go out and buy this game and have a good time with it thanks for the opinion <_<

I've heard alot of my guy friends a couple of my girl friends that Counter Strike is a good game... very addicting. One of my girl friends said that if I wanted to play it, I should play it during the summer. Since the summer is almost over and school is almost starting, I don't want to start playing it. I'll get addicted and want to play all the time... I'm already addicted to the game Trickster Online... it's like Ragnarok Online if anyone has played it. It's an MMRPG and those games are pretty addicting. (excluding Maple Story...lol MS is REALLY boring.) wow I just got out of the topic... lol, yea alot of people like LOVE Counterstrike and is literally on it everyday. I'm guessing there's alot of people that play day to night? Wake up and play some more for the whole day? >_> Games KILL people... <_< why do games have to be so fun? Poop.

I've heard alot of my guy friends a couple of my girl friends that Counter Strike is a good game... very addicting. One of my girl friends said that if I wanted to play it, I should play it during the summer. Since the summer is almost over and school is almost starting, I don't want to start playing it. I'll get addicted and want to play all the time... I'm already addicted to the game Trickster Online... it's like Ragnarok Online if anyone has played it. It's an MMRPG and those games are pretty addicting. (excluding Maple Story...lol MS is REALLY boring.) wow I just got out of the topic... lol, yea alot of people like LOVE Counterstrike and is literally on it everyday. I'm guessing there's alot of people that play day to night? Wake up and play some more for the whole day? >_> Games KILL people... <_< why do games have to be so fun? Poop.

Lol yes Counter Strike: Source is a very addicting game, and yes u will get those days where u spend all day playing them and u just relize u just wasted youre whole day lol, and yes a lot of people do play Counter Strike.. Im probably going to check out that game trickster Online sounds like a really cool and interesting game.. lol yeah u should play in the summer very very very addicting lol so if u get CS:S hit me up on Xfire (glitches) or AIM (eas6pballr) we will have to play together and i'll show ya a thing or two :P lol

NOoo I'm not playing CS. I'll never get off it... LOL! When I first tried it... I was 1:30. I was clicking anything and killed someone that's how I got a kill.. rofl :P:D propro me. I rather play trickster, I actually get OFF it. <_< I rather show YOU around trickster than YOU show me CS... lol. CS is a bigbig time waster my brother told me not to play it too. Might make me stay up all night like I am now .. but only cause I'm not sleepy right now.

NOoo I'm not playing CS. I'll never get off it... LOL! When I first tried it... I was 1:30. I was clicking anything and killed someone that's how I got a kill.. rofl :P:D propro me. I rather play trickster, I actually get OFF it. <_< I rather show YOU around trickster than YOU show me CS... lol. CS is a bigbig time waster my brother told me not to play it too. Might make me stay up all night like I am now .. but only cause I'm not sleepy right now.

Lol sure i'd love to try Trickster with ya

Hmmm I have never played that game before. do you reccomend it? Is it good. Oh yea and what game console is it for and is it a really bloody? <_< No game is complete without some gore.

Hmmm I have never played that game before. do you reccomend it? Is it good. Oh yea and what game console is it for and is it a really bloody? <_< No game is complete without some gore.

Lol your right, I would definitly reccommend this game to any body who likes first person shooters and gore lol, it has a lot of blood and it is very realalisticc. Counter Strike:Source is for the PC but i think there is like COunter Strike: sondition Zero or something for the xbox..So give Source a shot dude :P.

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is a single player version of the original Counter-Strike (Originally a Half-Life mod). This is also available for the PC with multiplayer I believe, but never as good as the original Counter-Strike, nothing can top that on gameplay.