xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

Custom Drop Down Menu's Link Bug

Personally I like the idea of the custom drop down menu's, but its a pain when they don't work. :) The Credit dropdown when you click one of the links, nothing happens just refreshes and takes you back to the forums index, or what ever page you were just on.

I have not yet checked the hosting one, but all the others work or take you to where they go. (At least the ones I have checked).

Are you refering to the dropdown menu "Credits"?The first link should go to OpaQue's post regarding hosting credits, View My Credits should lead to the forum index (since so many members inquired about where to find out his/her credit numbers) and the rest should lead to the Process page for view, transfer and reward.All links are working correctly. Double check to see where it goes again. They should not just refresh the current page except for View My Credits, IF you happen to be on the main forum index page.If you have Opera, be sure to clear your cache. This has been Opera's biggest problem. And if you logged on using Opera while upgrade was taking place you probably inherited the old cache.

Maine I belive the one you are talking about is the one that says "View My Credits" which is on the index page of the forums which is why it takes you there. All of them work fine or atleast they do for me.