xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
java_nel

Knowing Who Are Invisible On Yahoo Messenger

I did not know that you can actually detect who are invisible on your buddy list in the yahoo messenger (for YM users). I've searched the web and there are many ways to know who are signed in but choose to hide. My querry is "how to know who are invisible in Yahoo Messenger", its pretty long but the search engine retrieve lots of pages. Ive tested them and they work. Ive detected some of my buddies who are actually hiding. Aha got cha!

Notice from truefusion:
Moved to the Software Forum
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

I think this topic isn't in right place.. so I suggest you to move it to other topic becaus ethis one is for websites, design and graphics only...

dont u wanna tell us how to do it...coz i'm lazy tryin search in..i like the ur post...i was thikin puttin really good things like this on my site

hi,
my query in google goes like this "how to detect who are invisible in yahoo messenger"- kinda long. The URL of the site i browsed is this http://yahoo-messenger-invisible.ikitek.com/ . Well just go to that page and you'll find four ways how to detect who are actually invisible on your list. I used the first method. The other methods seem not to work on my messenger(my Messenger is kinda an updated version). Just try them!

You can IM offline buddies on Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger 8 and also AOL Instant Messaging.Method 1 and 3 on the website works. Method 4 is NOT compatible with Yahoo! Messenger 7 and 8. Method 2 doesn't load the correct window after entering the username.Thanks for the website.

easiest way out is
Knowing Who Are Invisible On Yahoo Messenger

probedeep.blogspot.com/2008/03/invisible-on-yahoo-messenger-spy-now.Html

-reply by manju

u can know tht whz online by jus cklicking on the friend and click instant message then if hes or shs online then it will show online or off linethnk ufor further assistence contact merite2alok@gmail.comor testingpirakx@gmail.com