xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

Do You Like Cheese? Well do you?

I don't like cheese do you?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Xisto forum asks you to post contributes with substance.

You could have started a topic about what kind of cheese everyone enjoys.

I laughed a little when I read that. Why? I don't know, just sounds a little funny. When Buffalo says "what kind of cheese everyone enjoys" lol. Anyway, I don't really like cheese alone but if it's used in a sandwich, I do like cheese. For example... I like cheese pizza (I love pizza so I guess I like cheese?). I don't know what type of cheese I like for a sandwich... I buy single cheese for sandwiches. I don't really buy cheese by catorgory and stuff.

i like cheesy feet.even though it smells weird and nasty i like to smell it a lot

I FREAKING HATE CHEESEI REPEAT I HATE CHEESE!!!!!!!Cheese has mest up my WHOLE freaking digestive system. for some reason one day i didnt notice how many boloni and cheese sandwiches i was eating but later on the day i finally relized that i ate about 6 of them in one day. all with cheese... after that day.. iv havnt been to use the restroom like i did before, now i have to take those freaking pills to help me.. AHH.... and thats because it was like 1 1/2 year ago....so FREAK CHEESE

CHEEEESEEEEE!!!i LOVE cheese!! absoloutly posativly LOVE cheeseok thats a lie, i cant have allot of cheese at once, unless it is like the cheese in a can stuff that i put on crackers, but if its slices of cheese, i cant have more than 4 at a time.....but cheese is awsome!!i remmeber me, my mom dad sister grandma and grandpa went to tillamock cheese factory, and saw how cheese was made, i hated cheese for like 6 months, but then i said to hell with it, i still like it <_<rock on cheese!