Emmz:

Posted Image

delivi:

Posted Image

Mich:

Posted Image

Please use the following voting format when voting:

God-Of-Earth: 0Dawiss: 0Emmz: 0Delivi: 0Mich: 0

Voting for this SOTW will end next Monday.

I have to go with the color scheme again. Nice combination Delivi. The color choice really makes your render to stand out. Plus, I love the gentle look of a tiger yet the silent respect that the eyes are calling for. Nicely done.

God-Of-Earth: 0Dawiss: 0
Emmz: 0
Delivi: 1
Mich: 0

Delivi: 1
Mich: 1

Since my litter sister is obsessed with horses, I have printed out the picture and she has it hanging on a bulletin board in her room, so even if you don't win here, you made a little child happy. <_< Umn, I am not a fan of horses but the sig looks good, and nice shadow reflection, how did ya do that?

Since my litter sister is obsessed with horses, I have printed out the picture and she has it hanging on a bulletin board in her room, so even if you don't win here, you made a little child happy. :P Umn, I am not a fan of horses but the sig looks good, and nice shadow reflection, how did ya do that?

Thanx for the compliment and I am glad it makes somebody besides me happy. I did it in Paint Shop Pro using layers and filtering. <_< Then a little blending and smudging.

I had some trouble picking between Delivi's entry and Mich's entry. They're both very nice sigs. But the colors of Delivi's sig got to me, which is why i voted for Delivi's sig.

Delivi: 2

God-Of-Earth: 0Dawiss: 1

Dawiss's is my favourite. I like how the background semi blends in with the ant, but at the same time the ant stands out.

Mich: 2

Well I am going to vote for Mich as well. I like the colors and the horses look really cool with that setting you created. Very nice job overall. I had a hard time choosing between Mich and Delivi.

Mich: 3

i vote for Mich.
I like horses, they arent my fav animal but i like them. But what got me was the bluey-grey colorscheme... Nicely done <_<

Thanks Panzer for your vote.. that was my aim to blend in the ant but not too much so it fades out a bit <_<..