xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Resident Evil 4

I just bought Resident evil 4 and got to say It's a good game.What I didn't like about It is that they went way off resident evils main story.People that have been playing resident evil from number one up to outbreak (all together there are seven games) will notice the huge difference in this game,In this game you don't struggle with zombies,you struggle with humans poesied by a virus.Although Resident Evil 4 has some of the best graphics that play station 2 can offer I still think they could of done better with this game.About the game.Ten years have passed since the accident in raccoon city (resident evil 3) and now you play as Leo (the guy from resident evil 2).You work as a secret agent and you have been sent in to get the president's daughter which as been kidnapped by these poesied people.You start off at a forest (where most of the game time takes place).After a while walking around you see this poesied coming at you with knifes,pitchforks,TNT,etc.Seeing these freaky looking people reminded me of the horror movie (wrong turn) In the movie the main charters found themselves taking a wrong turn at a road and ending up in a Forest with some freaky looking guys tyring to kill them,sound familiar?The game was interesting up until now but when you reach the main bosses cattle,it kinda started to get boring.I still busy playing the game but I'm sure I'm close to finishing it.Besides not having zombies as foes,this game still got in it.but I think they should of stuck to the idea of the zombies instead of this new foes.What you got to say about Resident evil 4?

Ive never played resident evil 4 , in fact I havent even played the first but I have played the second, resident evil 2 on the sony playstation and it is one of the best games I have ever played! Excellent graphics for its time, excellent story line and you need to think which means that the game is even better. I love games that have multiple endings which change as you play the game. As soon as I up-grade my PC I will deffinitely purchase the complete series. :)

Umm well you better be joking. I mean it is not like that game is scary or anything. :) It is just a game. I mean nothing about Resident Evil is scary. It is so cool. If you really did what you said you did. :P

This is by far the best game I have played this year.If you were never scared of Resident Evil like me..well then I suggest you play this one and you'll see how scared you'll be.It's not the concept of you being scared but being aware of your surroundings,you never know when someone might jump behind you in this game.

Here's some screen shots for you.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You telling me that you were'nt scared? Well I was and still am. To be on the edge of your seat, wondering whats going to happen - if someone or something is going to leap out of the darkness or from around the corner. I love those games. What is even more scary is playing in the dark by yourself with head-phones, I would definitely wet myself! :):P