xisto Community

The background for the sig is too simple.. you shold add some smudge brushes so it can bee seen better or you cold add some contrast to it and make it a bit darker.. the renders hands atre only blended in not all render... and the text I think black color dont fit in..

Oooh Sorry A.D. But I would give it a 4.5. I have to agree with the Member that said background to simple. And you could of found a better render of subzero. Not trying to say God-Of-Earth Is better then you. But go take a look at his Sub-Zero. Just look at all the things he posted you will find it. It is really good. :)

4.5 pshwa please it deserves lower :) loli dont understand why when i first look at it i think it looks good and then i just post it.... then a month later i come back and look at it and im like OMG what was i thinking, i should report this and have it deleted im emberased to have it even posted here.....maybe its because i do these at 12 and 1 in the morning and i jsut want to go to bed after making them, or im just good at times and bad at others. i will never know

your right albus it looks like crap... it however was better than my first ever sig... with was well gradient background with a render embosed into it it was funny looking...now im way better but still not good enough for my liking...anyways id give it maybe a 2... just too blue and not really any spas to it in a sense...o btw i do these at 12 in the morning too WOOT!!!

lol, its not blue its a turquois but none the less it does suck, and i regret doing it... more or less regret getting photoshop with looking back on allot of my work

what do you mean by that? you dont like any of your work???

anyways heres my latest work...

Posted Image

ill be willing to help you (when im free) with what ever you want to improve some of you skills?

btw it looks like you make a good background but you put a fill layer over it and lessend the opacity its the wrong way to do it but yeah...

do a color balance next time and see how it goes

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)

what do you mean by that? you dont like any of your work???

i do like some of my work, but in my life ive done like 45 sigs, and out of those 45 i think that only 6-7 of them are actually good ones aafter looking at them after a month or two of them being made. and i just dont think thats a good ratio....