xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Help Needed Tracking Down An Error

I am having issues with members joining my site. Some say they are not receiving the activation email, some say they get it but cant login for the first time, others say they are getting nothing but a blank page.Would a few of you mind having ago & tell me what happens? Fortunately the site isnt live yet (im not actively after members just yet as it is far from finished) but id like to get this sorted asap.The friends who have joined to test things are not experts in websites, & trying to get an informed answer out of them about what is going wrong is a bit tricky.If you do get logged in, try the arcade out, it rocks :)http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The site worked perfectly fine for me. I recieved my activation and I logged in pefectly. I did notice though that the email was sent to my Junk Email account so some people might have it skip their email altogether. I also noticed you must activate the account within 24 hours and some people might not be doing that.

Its weird why some people seem to have problems & others dont. The last two people before you both had problems logging in - one didnt get the email & the other did but couldnt access 'your account'