xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Wizard Signature

Hello I am here to talk about and discuss this new sig. Please tell me what you think. Also please rate. And also this Sig was made by God-Of-Earth Not me so do not ask me for any request. I cannot even get photoshop. :) Well I bet he takes requests. I would just like to say thank you Lee!

Well, i must say the render fits your forum name. Background is nice too, fits the render. The font on the text is a good choice. A subtitle would do nicely here. It would have been better if the image was in a PNG format. I'd rate the sig 6.9/10.

Like truefusion said texts and bg looks good but I think render is too much out of the sig and need some blending beause i can see some bad cut out places :).. 7!

Well you guys should go check out his other Sigs. Have you ever seen his Spiderman? Well go to Show Off. That is where he posts them. I think he is good. And if Saint Michael sees this :) Nice Job on your sigs. My most favorite one is the one you made for the Vamp person.(I cannot remember the full username)

very very very very very very very very very ver nice sig.Count the number of verys u got for ur out of 10 score :) I like how it is not just enclosed to a box, gives it a more... active feel, very nice colours and textures, smoothing out ht ebackround wood be nice, and yeh, and if you werent able to work out ur mark out of ten, here it is :P(if u needa read this go to math class)9.75

Well you are very generous. A little to much. I think it would be a little bit lower then that. No offence Lee. But I mean that is almost a perfect score? I do not think it is as good as that. Go look at his subzero. THat one is almost a ten. :)

i think the render was made too small, and the drop shadow was made too dark/big brushing is good, and text is good, 7.5

Ok well I hope this is not to sudden but I am looking for something like a bit smaller. Like something that is completely square. If you know what I mean you know how my first one has the Wizards staff coming off of it? Well I need one with nothing like that. If you do not want to I fully understand :)

Well thankyou for all of your comments. (Well I think some of you were to generous once again no offence Lee) But I do think it is nice. But I need a new one. One a bit smaller. So if god of earth sees this I cannot go on Msn so talk to me in ShoutBox.(Sorry if that was off topic)