xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jordan

Skin Change

No, this skin is easy on the eyes. Some forum skins I find almost imposible to navigate in. This forum and skin is also neat so it is even more easier to navigate :)

Well I do not see any problems with this skin. What is wrong with it? Who cares if it looks similair to other sites. I think if they changed it people wouldn't like it. I mean Blue,and white. That is about it. So I do not really get the problem here?

The default skin is quick to load and very easy on the eyes, obviously that must be why everybody uses it! But skins would be interesting, maybe even if just in different colors. I know a lot of oekaki poteto boards offer settings in a user's account to allow them to choose the style they'd like to see on the boards, Maybe Black and Red, Blue and White, Pink and White, ect ect. I'd imagine there's something like that for regular forums as well, and that would be kind of neat, it would allow an individual user to either stick with the easy to read default or change it to something else that suits their tastes.