xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koboi_bdg

Toshiba Satellite A20-s259 Drivers Need help or information to find the drivers bundle

I have to re-install the OS on my notebook but accidently I lost my manufacturer original CD :P:P I need some information or help where I can find the drivers bundle for my TOSHIBA Satellite A20-S259 notebook, because in the TOSHIBA official website the all drivers separate in parts and it takes time to download it all. thanks in advanced :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic moved to Computers section. Please know the layout of our forum.

I have to re-install the OS on my notebook but accidently I lost my manufacturer original CD :P:P I need some information or help where I can find the drivers bundle for my TOSHIBA Satellite A20-S259 notebook, because in the TOSHIBA official website the all drivers separate in parts and it takes time to download it all. thanks in advanced :)

I think maybe this should be in the computing forum under hardware or similar. nevermind i can see how you got confussed.

Need drivers for Toshiba A20 laptop (Model No. PSA20L-05WH6P)Toshiba Satellite A20-s259 Drivers

Hi !,

I have formated my Toshiba Satellite A20 laptop (Model No. PSA20L-05WH6P) due to virus problem. Also I lost my drivers CD which was suplied with above laptop.

Now, I need to re-installed my OS & drivers back. I tried to get back drivers from net but I couldnot find Toshiba drivers for above nmodel.

Pls help me to get back drivers

-question by shailesh