xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KKI

Family tricked me

Okay,there was this oen time when my sis called me downsairs.I went downstairs but no one was there.So I went to sit down after a long time looking and I figured I sat on a ball because it was so hard what I was sitting on.When I looked down it was my sisters head!I screamed so much,and the rest of my family came out from a door and laughed!What an evil trick B) Lol,okay..funny ot me now though^^

*****jailbox you jus need to watch ya posts , lol we really need to reduce spam in the forum and thats proving to be really hard. *****well that was a really kool trick they played on ya , i woould have loved to see the look on ya face when they got ya lol. ;)

lol why what kind of trick is that? Tricking you just so you would sit on your sisters head?! :P

wow.....i wouldnt take that from them cos the trick is damn too expensive. how could your family play such a trick on you? do they want you to hurt your sister? :lol:

Okay,there was this oen time when my sis called me downsairs.I went downstairs but no one was there.So I went to sit down after a long time looking and I figured I sat on a ball because it was so hard what I was sitting on.When I looked down it was my sisters head!I screamed so much,and the rest of my family came out from a door and laughed!What an evil trick :lol: Lol,okay..funny ot me now though^^

LOL, no offence, but i think you have some weird family there... lol, why would some one even agree to have their head being sat on :P

Thats just a quer trick. Thats really wierd. I'd take any chance to sit on my sisters head, and mayb break her neck or have a fart! lol

That is really lame....anyway, what scares you that you sat on your sister's head? You sister should be the one scared...its interesting to read, but hey, come to tihnk of it in real life, it takes lots of guts to write this stuff on a net forum. Don't laugh to much...the poster's gonna blush and turn into a tomato...