xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Stupid Schools Messing Up Schedules

Its been quite a while since ive made a vent in here, so im going at it again :) >_<i am helpping my grandma at my old Jr High School, she works there and is the registrar who registers people. so she has access to the school informational database as well as the districts informational databse, which means i can get into my schools information and look up my schedule before anyone else gets to see it but my counselor :P so today i decided to look up my schedule... and was a bit dissapointedat the beginning of the year, the counselors came around with paper where you checked boxed on the classes you wanted to take and if you wanted to sign up for any special academic programs or anything like that, so i filled out the paper, and checked that i wanted to join the Buisness Academy which is somthing to get you prepared for life etc... i also wanted AP classes (Advanced Placement) and Honors Classes.well when i looked at my schedule, i had average classes, and i was like, umm no.... i signed up for honors ap and business acadamy i should be in the highest classes of them all... i mean comeon, Just take a look at my grades and you should know i want to excell at a faster rate with more difficulty, with a 4.0 GPA and all....the whole point is, what is the point of going around and having the students pick which classes they want to take and chooosing which academic programs they want to be in, when you dont even put them in them! argh!!so now i am going to have to go and talk with my counselor, wait 30 minutes for her to re-arrange the schedules of me and other people so i can fit in the class i origionally signed up for so its just a bit agrivating!!

Hahahaha what a story :) I went to a school only for guys!Imagen that no chicks... Would'nt you die?None of the teachers liked me, i was like the school rebel that everyone was scared of!I hated and loved my school at the same time! :P:P

I have that problem at my school as well. Our first day was just Tuesday, abotu two days from when I am writing this. We are the largest freshman class of 593 or some-odd kids and theres 9-12 at my school so, people got put into math classes and such that they didn't want. They put a few non-choir kids into the choir, a few students into the band that didn't belong and so on and so on. I guess with 1986 students in one school things get confusing, but theres four counselors and 12 office personelle. You'd think that they would get it together. Even the middle school wasn't even close to this bad with only about 800 students in it....

:) wow, lol my school is pretty much the same as yours... there are so many office personel and by state law there must be 1 counselor for every 400 students, so i would say you are short 1 counselor.... well my schedule was fixed finally the third day of school.then the enxt week they switched everyone in all of my classes because they could :P ironic isn't it?

wow well I got a problem with my school I was in iss D-hall and I had to serveĀ  tutorials. Well I asked the D-hall teacher if I can serve my tutorials well I went to tutorials the teacher was not there for that class. So I went to breakfast thinking that I can make it for the D-hall when I was done eatingĀ  well when I got there the bell rang so I just went to class thinking the teacher will under stand. Then out of nowhere they said I skipped D-hall and said ( you know that tutorials was not on Thursday) well I told them no I did not and well now every thing is going down in to **** and me and all the teachers involved in the conflict and think I should serve the D-hall and I told them I was not going to do it so now I don't know what will happen.