xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

A Better School

maybe your school lets you choose the classes you want to take. but my school, they let you choose, but you are forced to choose from a certin list, like every year you must take a certian math, an english class, a history class, or a visual or preforming art (dont ask me what that is :))i know this ideal was far fetched, but it is a good ideal in my opinion, and i know there are ways *BLEEP* off kids now adays will try to absue this, and that is why a plan like this will never happen -sighs-

that is exactly what happens in our school lol. But we have to do maths, english, science ans PSHE and apart from that theres loads to choose from, but it is still pretty dumb.

I guess everything you learn at school is usefull in your life, so all classes are pretty important. I don't think it's possible to make such fundemental changes to the school system because it would change the entire society :>Also, why change a perfectly working system?

Also, why change a perfectly working system?

the problem is, it is not a perfectly working system...

the system that is used now, causes people to hate classes because they are boring to them, and fall asleep and learn nothing....

but if the students were to take classes they pick, which they like then they wont fall asleep because it is actually intersting to them.