xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daqoth

A Clue To Evolution? Seahorse found in the ocean

Well, I'm new to google earth and don't have time right now to figure out how to make a .kmz file. So instead, do the following:

type in "Galapagos Islands" in the "fly to box". When it gets there, make sure you're compas points directly north.

Now, is it just me or do the islands eerily resemble (with odd colours, too) a giangantic seahorse?

Lat = 0°11'4.21"S

Long = 91°23'6.02"W

----

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I went on Google Maps and did the same, and I suppose it does look a little bit like a seahorse, especially the 'head'. I took a screenshot for those who can't do this: But I still have no idea at all what this has to do with proving evolution. Are you saying that seahorses evolved from some islands off the coast of Ecuador?

Ya I guess it really does have the shape of a sea horse in a way but that has nothing to do with evolution. It is just a shape formed by islands. Sea horses aren't taking over the world and they aren't pushing the islands together it is just a coincidence. Sort of the potato chips looking like different presidents and what not.