xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Transfering Credits! can i transfer credits if....

Well i posted topic here because i didnt know wher to put it. Do i have to be hosted member to transfer credits to other members?Thanks

Yes you have to be hosted to transfer to other members. Transferring between hosted and non hosted is not allowed because that will help people get hosting when they are supposed to earn it by posting. Plus that allows people to make two accounts really easily and the credits are for different reasons.

but if i now wanna get hosted to transfer credits i ll lose all of my credits:~80

I guess this is a good place to ask. Is it possible to transfer credits from the Xisto Affiliate site, Xisto, because I posted up to 30 credits there, and got approved hosting on condition, that condition being to have to host here (because most of my posts were gaming oriented), thus having to earn my credits all over again.

I guess this is a good place to ask. Is it possible to transfer credits from the Xisto Affiliate site, Xisto, because I posted up to 30 credits there, and got approved hosting on condition, that condition being to have to host here (because most of my posts were gaming oriented), thus having to earn my credits all over again.

Tailson that is ok you just have to say your account username in the application here or make a link in the application here to the one on Xisto. I am not exactly sure how that works.

MusicOnly sorry but there is nothing that can be done about that. You were notified of that in the Xisto ReadMe. Users that aren't hosted recieve credits faster because they aren't and Xisto wants people to earn hosting as fast as possible which is why the credits are reset.

yea, just got back from vaccation. -23.45 hosting credits =/. Ill need to make a sig for some credits or something. :) But, yes I do beleive you cna only transfer credits between if both have hosting.

Thankyou. It's more of an advertising campaign for a forum I visit. We need members.Anyway, to answer your question directly, no. But I am more than capable of making them myself.