xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

Free Space

Hi everyone!I whould like to know more about free hosting: first of all: how do this thing of points works? I'm not sure I understand that.Secondly. Some one can maybe tell me sincerly if it is true that if I get the 10 points, I will have a free host space with no banners?please reply me or send me an e-mail to allezsepich@yahoo.it

Hi everyone!
I whould like to know more about free hosting:
first of all: how do this thing of points works? I'm not sure I understand that.

Secondly. Some one can maybe tell me sincerly if it is true that if I get the 10 points, I will have a free host space with no banners?
please reply me or send me an e-mail to allezsepich@yahoo.it

Well i`ll try to explain you and if i am wrong i am sure that one of advanced members will correct me.

Points: you post on fourm and you get for that post credits. That doesnt mean that one post is one credit.
How much credits per post? Well you need to have quality post, that means that you wont get credits for posts like "lol","and?" and other short posts.Basicly, you ll get more credits for longer posts. Then when you get hosted, one credit 1.0 = one day of inactivity on forum. If you go deep in negative credits your account will be suspended. Hope you now understand credits?!

Secondly, yes it is true. You can check other users sites and see that this is true.

Hope you now understand, and welcome to Xisto fourm.

welcome to Xisto.This is the best free hosting that I have seen.Don't worry about those thing.You wil get credits for the post that you post.And the credit that you get will almost base on the topic and the describe the you post.Some forum that doesn't count credit,you can check it out on the main forum on each section,then you will see it.yeah.when you can to Xisto and you get 10 credits you can apply for a free package for starter.there are no banner ,ads...on your website.When you reach to 10 credits just go to the request for free host section then apply there.hope this helps.

Your participation in the Xisto forum i.e. making good quality posts that are not spam, plagiarized, (read the forum rules for more on this matter as well as to gain a better understanding of the system) will allow you to collect "credits". Credits are not assigned based on quantity but rather on the quality of your posts. Once accumulated, they can be used to redeem for free web hosting.

10 Credits -> smaller package with less hosting space

30 Credits -> larger package with more hosting space

After you have requested hosting and have been approved, you'll have to remain active on these forums to keep your free hosting. If the number of credits you have dips below 0, your account will be suspended.

Be active, contribute good and meaningful posts and have fun in the process.

And yes, this is legit.

Well, I joined now and still waiting for sufficient credit for an account.But I have tried with number of free web-hosts in the past years and know the pros and cons of them . Still Xisto seems reliable. Let's see.