xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Final Fantasy

What's your fave Final Fantasy game on PS2?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I Loved FFX, so much in fact i couldn't bear to see it end. I Played it twice and deleted my saves when i reached Yu Yevon both times. I was a bit upset that i didnt go ahead and finish it whe they released the sequel tho =P. I'm still playing FFX-2 (i stubbornly refused to start it until a month ago).

I really like FFX-2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't mean to offend you or anything, but personally I thing FFX-2 was a bit shite because I think it sorta ruined the story from FFX, and I didn't really like the game that much when I played it. For one they shoudn't have made it the way it was, two, the system was kinda G-@-Y cuz they got rid of the classic sphere grid and replaced it with the 'dress' grid, and you only controlled 3 characters and... it was a bit perverted to be fair...but hey, this is just my opinion.

Definatly, X. I loved the story, the characters , the FMVs were awesome.Great boss battles, great side quests..It's definatly a great one.I dunno..x-2 was Square's first ever sequel, and it wasn't all that amazing. It was ok, it had it's great moments. Fun little side quests, I liked hunting for spheres, Vegnagun fight was awesome. :D But the dialouge was a little off, and I really didn't appreciate seeing Rikku's breasts and Yuna's behind while in dress spheres... :D I dunno..X-2 is kind of allowed to not be that great since it was the first follow up that Square's ever done.

You played ff3? Dammit it's the only ff I haven't really played properly, I had it once for the emulator but the pc kinda screwed up and it had to be formatted, it deleted all my files...damn, that was a tragic day...anyway was it in japanese or english, cuz my friend has one in japanese but its kinda hard, it being a different language an all... ;)

My fav is Final Fantasy X because it's the only FF game I've played in PS2 too. The other Final Fantasy I've played are Final Fantasy VII and VIII. I liked Final Fantasy VII too, but Final Fantasy VIII sucks. The chars, the history, the fu***** card games... :/

Played X and X-2, yet to see XI for PS2 in Australia, and XII is scheduled for release in Japan in Spring or something...X-2 is certainly different, and most FF nutters (like myself), would prefer X... still I'm kinda impartial to FFIX myself, chibi characters are cool :rolleyes: - not to mention a return to old roots...But currently, I'm working on FFI & II (Dawn of Souls) on my GBA.

You played ff3? Dammit it's the only ff I haven't really played properly, I had it once for the emulator but the pc kinda screwed up and it had to be formatted, it deleted all my files...damn, that was a tragic day...anyway was it in japanese or english, cuz my friend has one in japanese but its kinda hard, it being a different language an all... :rolleyes:

38494[/snapback]

There is 2 version of FF2 and FF3 :)

I am not sure about this list but...

FF1 (JAP) = No version in US

FF2 (JAP) = No version in US

FF3 (JAP) = No version in US

FF4 (JAP) = FF2 (US)

FF5 (JAP) (remake of FF3(JAP) on the SNES but I am not sure about it...) = FF5 (US)

FF6 (JAP) = FF3 (US)

FF7 (JAP) = FF7 (US)

FF8 (JAP) = FF8 (US)

etc...

i've never played any of the final fantasy series (i only have a game cube :)) but i've played final fantasy crystal chronicals and that game is awesome <3

41732[/snapback]

I don't consider this one as a real Final Fantasy, because the story isn't as searched than for the others and the fight system isn't the same than the others. But it is just rumour I heard, I never played to this one but it looks like funny :rolleyes:

I think ff x-2 is screwing up squaresoft (squarenix)they shouldnt have made a sequel... though it is nice to know what happens afterwards...the story is pretty crappy, anf their fmv's suck face especially to the fact that the passionate near-ending scene isnt fmv. theyre improvig in their battle system though.